Miniature assembly commission services: If you find it difficult to put your metal or plastic models together, they can assemble and glue your miniatures for you.
There are those kind of people who like to play with minis, some might even like to paint them, but just hate to fiddle with the assembly. If you ever wondered "Who would assemble my minis for me?", I've collected a database of commission wargame and board game miniature assembling services for you. I've listed the commission miniature assembly services by area.
- Miniature figure assembly
- Miniature vehicle assembly
- MDF scenery assembly
- From the Warp: How to find a good artist for commission work: Guidelines for ordering commissions.
- From the Warp: How to find a good client for commission work: Guidelines for those who take commissions.
- Spikey Bits: Cheap is Not Enough! Painting Studio Study: Review and comparison of miniatures related services.
Australia - New South Wales
- Noktürn Kft. -
Garwolin (near Warsaw)
Västra Torup, Skåne
- Winterdyne Commission Modelling - Winterdyne Commission Modelling (Facebook) - Price list : The studio of Maz Wiernikowski (Winterdyne), John Harrison (Dark Messiah), Mark Rodgers (Mako), Andy Dean (Orki), George Dellapina, and Chris Straw.
USA - California
Martinez, San Diego
USA - North Carolina
Jamestown, Guilford County
USA - Utah
- Titan Terrain Studio - Titan Terrain Studio (Facebook) - Titan Terrain Studio (YouTube) - Price list : The studio of Matt Thompson.
* * *
Do you know further miniature assembly commission services? Would you like to add your own miniature assembly service? Do you have experience with the listed services? Tell us in the comments!